Gendex Concept IV Intraoral Camera
Technology can be a wonderful thing – at Willow Bend Dental, the intraoral digital video camera allows Dr. Beougher and our dentists and hygienists the capability to provide a tooth-by-tooth video exam! Dental images can then be kept and enlarged and printed.
No longer do we have to rely on simple vision! Seeing every space inside the mouth is now possible with magnified view. The camera is the size of a pen and has a disposable cover to withhold the highest level of sanitation. It is safe and absolutely painless. As it is used around the mouth, it sends video images to our computers so that we can then display the results on our monitor. This is done so that our patients can see results and have visual representation as our dentists explain the findings.
Perhaps the greatest benefit of this technology is that dental problems can be caught early on and treatment options can be tracked effectively and efficiently.
The digital images allow us to:
- Provide a higher standard of care for our patients
- Help detect cavities and fractured teeth
- Evaluate the condition of existing restorations under high magnification
- Provide documentation for insurance claims
- Properly inform and educate our patients
- Visually observe hard to see areas of the mouth
- Document and monitor dental problems
For more information about our high technology intraoral cameras visit www.gendex.com.
DIAGNOdent™ Cavity Detector
Our office utilizes the highly advanced DIAGNOdent™ cavity detector. As more and more patients value healthy and attractive teeth, earlier cavity detection is essential. Even very small lesions are detected at the earliest stage, enabling our patients to preserve and protect valuable tooth substance.
Benefits of the Kavo DIAGNOdent™
- Provides a higher standard of care for our patients with early cavity detection.
- Permits use of minimally invasive treatments without unnecessary preparation.
- Allows the quantification of caries activity over time with a precise and reliable measurement.
- Allows the doctors and hygienists to detect suspicious areas needing further examination.
- Extremely accurate diagnostic aid. Proven to be over 90% accurate.
- Simple, fast, and painless examination.
- No unnecessary x-ray exposure.
For more information about DIAGNOdent™ view www.kavousa.com.