Willow Bend Dental is pleased to provide it’s patients and guests with our in-house Spa Services provided by Melanie Forster, a Licensed Massage Therapist whose education includes studies in: Human Anatomy, Kinesiology, Physiology, Pathology, Massage Therapy, and Advanced Massage Therapy.
While in the dental chair you can enjoy a friendly, comforting hand or foot massage. More complete massage techniques are provided in a private, soothing massage room within our facility:
- Signature Massage: This massage is customized to your specific needs by combining multiple massage techniques, focusing on your areas of tension, and tailoring pressure to your preferences while ensuring the relaxation of a Swedish massage.
- Hot Stone Massage: Treat yourself to this luxurious massage experience. Warm basalt stones will glide over your skin and soothe your muscles, inducing deep relaxation.
- Deep Tissue Massage: This massage integrates Neuromuscular Therapy, Myofascial Release, and Trigger Point Therapy to release deeper layers of muscle tissue. This technique relieves chronic muscle tension with slower strokes and direct pressure.
- Prenatal Massage: Expecting mothers lie comfortably in a side-lying position while the massage therapist eases the aches and pains common in pregnancy.
- Lymphatic Massage: This massage concentrates on the circulation of the lymphatic fluids to assist in body cleansing and enhance the immune system. The massage therapist will use gentle, rhythmic strokes to stimulate and drain the toxins in the body.
- Express Massage: Only have 30 minutes? That gives us just enough time to focus on the area that needs the most attention.
- Neck and Shoulder Massage
- Chair Massage
- Sports Massage
Don’t wait until your next dental appointment at our office to relax with a massage!
Call us today at (972)964-5686 to schedule the massage of your choice at your earliest convenience.