Rest Through Your Next Dental Appointment With Sedation Dentistry in Plano
With sedation dentistry at Willow Bend Dental, you can enjoy virtually pain free dentistry or sleep dentistry with either a small pill or laughing gas (nitrous oxide) for your cosmetic dentistry. Imagine dosing through your entire dental procedure and waking up refreshed, with little or no memory of the visit. Sedation dentistry has worked for millions of patients and it might be right for you if you are apprehensive about going to the dentist.
Are Dental Fears Keeping You From Having a Healthy Mouth?
You may be one of the millions of people who have put off going to the dentist because of anxieties and fears associated with dental visits. Sedation dentistry provides a relaxing and anxiety-free dental experience. Have all of your dental needs taken care while being completely sedated and remember little about your visit.
Top Sedation Dentistry Practice in Dallas/Fort Worth
- Top sedation dentists
- Oral sedation and nitrous sedation certified
- State of the art equipment
What is Sedation Dentistry?
You are sedated…but in control, with all of your anxieties about dental fears removed. Sedation dentistry is a technique that produces an overall calm and relaxed sensation through the use of sedatives. Sedative drugs are used to induce sedation and are administered in a variety of different ways including “no needle”, oral, and inhalation. Most people remember very little about their visit except that all their dental treatment was completed while they were sedated. There are several different sedation methods and Dr. Beougher will help you decide which one is best for your needs. There are several different sedation methods and Dr. Beougher will help you decide which one is best for your needs.
Who Benefits from Sedation Dentistry? Patients who:
- Have fear and anxiety about dental treatment of any kind.
- Have put off dental care for years because of dental anxieties.
- Want to have all their dental care completed in one or two visits.
- Want to be treated in a non-rushed and caring environment
Please contact our Plano office for more information.
Facts about Sedation Dentistry:
- It is absolutely safe. Willow Bend Dental will give you a small pill to take one hour prior to treatment. If you choose, he can give more pills once you get to the office to get the desired sedation effect.
- Most patients report having little memory of the experience, including sights, sounds or smells.
- Complex or time-consuming treatments that usually take many visits can be all be done usually in one visit with sedation dentistry.
- People who have difficulty getting numb will find that sedation dentistry helps reduce this problem.
Are You a Candidate for Sedation Dentistry in Plano at Willow Bend Dental?
- Scared of the dentist or have dental phobia or anxiety?
- Have very sensitive teeth?
- Need multiple procedures are have complex dental problems?
- Have difficulty getting numb?
- Have a strong gag reflex?
- Have you suffered traumatic dental experiences?
- Have a busy schedule and limited time to complete dental care?
- Hate needles and shots or related phobia or anxiety?
- Fear the noises, smells and tastes associated with dental care?
If you’ve answered YES to any of these, call Willow Bend Dental in Plano about relaxing, sedation dentistry.