Why Choose Dental Implants?
A missing tooth or teeth doesn’t just compromise the basic functionality of your teeth and cause pain in gums but also has an impact on your confidence and self-esteem.
If you’re missing teeth, the good news is there are many options available as a solution! You may be wondering which option is best for you. While sometimes the best choice, traditional bridges, dentures, and partial dentures provide limited functionality, even though they give back the cosmetic appearance of having no missing teeth. Dental implants, on the other hand, give you cosmetic benefits and functionality! They look just like your natural teeth and they feel and function like them too! Dental implants are also durable and usually have no or very few restrictions, unlike some of the other options.
So what is a dental implant? Dental implants are titanium posts that are surgically anchored into the jawbone. This is done so that a replacement for the missing tooth can be positioned. Generally, most patients are eligible to have this procedure performed, though some with insufficient bone density might require additional care before placement.
Another benefit of dental implants is that they do not damage surrounding teeth, bridges and dentures can sometimes cause damage as they are not as stable.
Dentures can be a suitable replacement, but it’s only a short-term solution. With our cutting-edge technology and extensive experience, we provide dental implants that are built to last. With proper care, you can make them last a lifetime without any discomfort or pain.
Though getting dental implants is a surgical procedure, you don’t have to be worried about the pain. We will ensure that you are properly anesthetized throughout the procedure. After the surgery, patients might experience some pain, which can be easily managed with over-the-counter medication.
At Willow Bend Dental, we use the very best in every procedure we provide our patients. We use Nobel Biocare restorations when placing dental implants to ensure full functionality and natural, seamless aesthetics.
With our extensive training, we are able to provide dental implants to effectively replace your missing teeth, restore functionality, and cosmetic appearance. We can help you achieve the desired results.
Good candidates for dental implants should have:
- Healthy gums
- Adequate jaw bone structure to support the implant
- A commitment to excellent oral care
You may not be a good candidate if:
- You are pregnant
- You are young and bone is still growing
- You are a smoker
- You have certain diseases or chronic conditions
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Dental implants will improve the appearance of your teeth. And no one will be able to point them out- we make sure they look natural and seamless!
- In addition to cosmetic improvement, dental implants also offer functionality. You can eat all your favorite foods without any problem.
- Teeth help you with forming words and clear speech. Fixing missing teeth with well-fitted dental implants eliminated mumbling and slurred speech.
- Dentures are helpful but only a temporary solution. Dental implants are durable and you don’t have to worry about them falling out. They can last a lifetime.
- Dental implant technology has greatly improved over time. A well-planned dental implant is likely to be much more effective than other teeth replacement options.
- Temporary dentures have to be constantly taken out and put back in, which can cause the jaw bone to deteriorate. Once dental implants are placed, they will stay put, unlike dentures.
- Dental implants are easier to look after and will help you maintain good oral care.
What to Expect
If you’re looking for affordable and seamless dental implants in Plano, TX, you’ve come to the right place. Different tooth replacement options are available at various price points. At Willow Bend Dental, we are dedicated to offering reliable dental implant procedures at affordable rates. As every case is unique, the cost of dental implants will depend on the patient’s particular requirements. Please schedule an appointment to discuss your options and get an accurate estimate for dental implants.
Did you partially or completely break a tooth? If you need dental implants for missing teeth, get in touch with Willow Bend Dental. We are fully trained and well-equipped to perform emergency dental implant procedures. We can fill in the gaps and restore your smile!
Here’s how emergency dental implants work
We have the technology and expertise to provide an emergency dental implant. We extract the broken tooth, load an implant, and place a temporary crown.
If you’ve knocked out a tooth, get in touch with Willow Bend Dental immediately. We are committed to doing everything we can to fix any tooth loss on the same day.
Implant dentures are a suitable option for those who are looking to replace the entire arch of their teeth and want to enjoy the benefits of dental implants at a lower cost. At Willow Bend Dental, our goal is to provide functional and affordable implant dentures in Plano, TX.
Schedule a Dental Implant Consultation
Each dental implant case is different. Willow Bend Dental is happy to provide you all the information you need to make an informed decision. Schedule a Dental Implant Consultation for any questions regarding your specific case. We will create a custom treatment plan and patiently guide you through the dental implant process.
Missing Teeth have Met Their Match!
Losing a tooth as an adult is not a rare occurrence! In fact, as you get older, there is an increased chance of losing a tooth. But it doesn’t have to stay that way. We at Willow Bend Dental are prepared to provide you with all you need to know about dental implants in Plano, TX.
To learn more about dental implants, contact our Plano cosmetic dental office today.