Do You know the Health Benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign is known for helping patients achieve beautiful, confident smiles but did you know that it could offer you more than having a smile to show off? Invisalign isn’t all about appearances; it can also provide pain relief and help improve your well-being.
7 reasons of why you should consider using Invisalign:
- A good bite and proper lower jaw positioning in relation to the upper jaw
- Chewing becomes more efficient leading to better digestion, because you are able to breakdown the food particles in your mouth.
- Invisalign aligners can fix facial, jaw, and neck pain as well as improving your overall oral health
- Aligners can act as protective gear that you can use to guard your teeth againstteeth grinding and gnashing
- It becomes easier to keep your teeth free of food and bad bacteria due to the fact that your teeth are straight; ultimately saving you time at the dentist when you go in for you bi-annual cleaning.
- Have betterspeech and pronunciation
- Aesthetics – being nearly invisible, no one will notice he retainer as you are on your way to getting perfect smile.
Obviously having that a beautiful smile you’ve always wanted brings confidence and self-esteem, but without good oral health, the former will be all for nothing.
If you are interested in Invisalign, contact Willow Bend Dental today! We can schedule a consultation with Dr. Ritchie Beougher or Dr. Jeremy McKinnis, where your custom treatment plan can be developed.